Saturday, December 13, 2008

And the winner is...

My Hutterite Life, but only the one by Lisa Marie Stahl.

This book is available on Amazon.com for roughly $2.00 to $12.00. Unless you find a digital version or you have access to the Montana public library system. Counting 160 pages, it should be a light, quick read.

12 comments:

  1. I got it for $5 total on Amazon. Yessssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O LOL, who voted for it? I have this feeling that Girl With a Pearl Earring will end up being better than this book.... :(]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give it a go! I'll see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it will be educational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this will be a page-turner and an eye-opener. And I hope it has NO romance in it. At ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hutterite romance... Yeah, that's right up there with watching our parents kiss. **shudder**

    ReplyDelete
  7. So has anyone gotten their book yet? I haven't received a confirmation for my order yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to tell you this Natalia, but it does have romance. There's a whole chapter in it about her wedding or something. :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't received mine either. Who's up for starting the next set of nominations? That way we can get started faster next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got my book. I'm up for nominations. My vote is The Poisonwood Bible. Apparently, it's longer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone started reading this yet? I read the forward. Very insightful.

    ReplyDelete