Open for suggestions on what to read this summer!
We could even change the way we cover the books. We could chose an author/genre/style, each read different books in the category and compare them.
Here's a lot of good things suggested in earlier months:
Rebecca by DuMarier
House of Mirth by Wharton
The Poisonwood Bible
Confessions of Max Tivoli
Plato's Republic
Howard's End
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
Summer Lightning by Wodehouse
The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christy
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
Odyssey by Homer
Ask Again Later by Jill A. Davis
Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to read Howard's End, Suite Francaise, or A Portrait of Dorian Grey. I can handle grim stories better in the summertime. Let's do this!
ReplyDeleteSo far this summer I've been reading Agatha Christie. Since she's on the list, I'd like to read that. But, I'm really game for anything, except if the words Plato, Homer, or Miley Cyrus are involved.
ReplyDeleteMe too. How about Howard's End.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! We should start this up again!
ReplyDelete