I usually get dazzled and then confused by all the numbers here. I look at the "ratio, 1 pub. to" column (the third on in). I try to imagine the number and put all those people in a room with their publisher teaching them something. Every pub. in Bangladesh, for example has a territory of 1,279,558 people, while those in Niue have 58 each and those in St. Helena have only 35! After this I like to find some of these places on the map of the world. Hmm... Niue... south of Samoa.
I usually get dazzled and then confused by all the numbers here. I look at the "ratio, 1 pub. to" column (the third on in). I try to imagine the number and put all those people in a room with their publisher teaching them something.
ReplyDeleteEvery pub. in Bangladesh, for example has a territory of 1,279,558 people, while those in Niue have 58 each and those in St. Helena have only 35!
After this I like to find some of these places on the map of the world. Hmm... Niue... south of Samoa.
I like to look at the countries with the smallest number of publishers. Oh, and I always have to look at the US, of course....
ReplyDeleteI like to check The United States of America
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! My family always checks on Saba. They go from 3 to 6 pubs. every once in a while. :-)
ReplyDeleteI always check on Guyana now, since my brother and his wife are living there.
ReplyDeleteHey cool! Weren't they in South America before?
ReplyDeleteI thought Guyana was in South America....
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is in South America. (But it's easily confused with Ghana, which is in Africa.)
ReplyDelete*_* I feel dumb.
ReplyDelete